For those placing a pre-order, you have 2 options. 1) pay for the item in full and we will bill for the any remaining shipping charges later. 2) Place a 10% non-refundable deposit and be billed for the the remaining 90% and shipping once the product(s) arrive.
Preorders can cancelled. However, pre-order cancellations are subject to a 10% non refundable deposit/restocking fee.
Currently, orders are fulfilled on the weekends and in the order in which they are received.
Yes, we offer free shipping! However, only orders of $125 or more qualify.
Currently, we rely on USPS to ship our products.
We offer standard shipping and express shipping options. Standard shipping takes 5-7 business days, while express shipping takes 2-3 business days. Shipping rates vary depending on the size and weight of the package.